Experience the very best of Eastern Australia on this classic birdwatching tour. It‟s a journey that will take you from historic Royal NP and the beautiful Blue Mountains around Sydney, north to Cairns, where we discover the bird-rich rainforests of tropical North Queensland and the marvels of the Great Barrier Reef. Add the magic of three nights at famous O‟Reilly‟s Rainforest Lodge in the scenic Green Mountains above Brisbane – plus a host of Australian endemic birds and mammals – and you have all the ingredients for a classic birding & wildlife tour. From cockatoos and currawongs to kangaroos and Duck- billed Platypus and more!
- Southern Cassowary, Golden & Regent Bowerbirds, Superb Lyrebird
- Buff-breasted Paradise Kingfisher, Noisy Pitta & Victoria’s Riflebird
- Historic Royal NP, the beautiful Blue Mountains, north to the rainforests of tropical Queensland
- Day trip aboard Ocean Spirit, out to Michaelmas Cay and the Great Barrier Reef
- Early morning birding cruise on the Lower Daintree River
- The special magic of O‟Reilly‟s Rainforest Lodge – with lyrebirds, bowerbirds, parrots and rosellas!
NB: Contrary to what the template at the top of this page mentions, we do not offer a return-client discount on this tour. However, a $99 earlybird discount will apply if you book >6 months before departure, and if we get 6 participants or more, the price for everyone will reduce by $500 per person.