You’re almost done. We aim to respond to your booking request through email within 24 hours. However, during busy times this may take longer.
To guarantee your booking, please pay a deposit of 20% within 7 days.
You can pay by credit card (this incurs a 1.75% surcharge), by PayPal (this incurs a 3.6% surcharge) or by bank transfer (for international transfers this incurs a AU$20 surcharge). If your booking is straigthforward, you can pay your deposit now by clicking on the Payment Options link below. If you are uncertain about the amount to pay, please contact us using the Contact Us button below, and we will get in touch regarding the exact amount payable for your tour. Pricing for our tours are as advertised on our tour pages. We will add any supplements or specific tour arrangements requested, and we will deduct any discounts that may apply.
Following receipt of your booking and confirmation of your payment, it will be processed by our office and if all is in order, you will receive a booking confirmation and payment receipt, as well as further information about your tour.
We look forward to meeting you on your chosen tour. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions!
Please consider making a donation to one of the following organisations:
- – Greening Australia – to help offset the carbon emissions of your tour.
- – Birdlife Australia – to help protect the birds you’ll see during your tour.
- – Gluepot Reserve – to help protect this magnificent area containing 6 threatened species.
- – Save the Orange-bellied Parrot – only 20 left in the wild…! .
The Australian Birding Store contains birding resources essential to enhance your birding experience within Australia. Many of the items on offer here are not easily available elsewhere.
- – Visit the Australian Birding Store – we have all the equipment you need for your tour.